Monday, March 16, 2009

Skate shoes were made to be demolished.

During an impromptu adventure with my friend Evoker, I was reminded that I failed to post something important that was sent to me the other week. Like Evoker, I grew up skating all the time, and even in frigid New England weather, we were skating somewhere. So, when he shot me these old ads I flipped.

Velocity series with the soon-to-be-NTS toe cap. The Next series! Seeing these gems has me on the hunt for 540s and the Prototypes.

You remember when Etnies wasn't even called Etnies? How SICK is that logo!?!?!


NATAS. Killing it.


These images laid way for an excellent conversation throughout the night. It's always good to chill with people who are 100% straight up. On a side note, all of his shit was set on fire, but fortunately he is getting support from all over. Check it out here.

In other news, Japan has made yet another girl robot.

No comments: